Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Veterinary Health Nutrition Cat Food
Delivery See details
- Product Details
Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Veterinary Health Nutrition Cat Food is a complete dietetic feed for cats. Its urine acidifying properties and its low level of magnesium make it suitable for dissolving struvite stones and reducing their recurrence. It is also formulated for the nutritional management of cats with lower urinary tract disease. Its moderate calorie content makes it particularly suitable for cats in which ideal weight is hard to maintain. Not recommended in cases of pregnancy.
- Dry 1.5kg, 3.5kg and 7kg
- Wet Chicken Morsels 48 x 85g
- Helps to dissolve all types of Struvite stones.
- Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stone.
- Helps to lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation.
- Reduced level of magnesium which is a natural component of struvite crystals.
DryRice, dehydrated poultry protein, wheat gluten*, maize flour, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, animal fats, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein) *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Wet Chicken MorselsMeat and animal derivatives, fish and fish derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, oils and fats, various sugars.