Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Veterinary Health Nutrition Dog Food
Delivery See details
- Product Details
Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Veterinary Health Nutrition Dog Food is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to dissolve struvite stones and reduce their recurrence through its urine acidifying properties, a low level of magnesium and a restricted level of protein, but of high quality. Its moderate calorie content makes it particularly suitable for dogs in which ideal weight is hard to maintain (neutering / overweight / low activity).
- Dry 6.5kg and 12kg
- Wet Slices in Gravy Pouch 48 x 100g
- Helps to dissolve all types of Struvite stones.
- Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stone.
- Helps to lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation.
- Reduced level of magnesium which is a natural component of struvite crystals.
DryMaize flour, rice, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, animal fats, minerals, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, wheat gluten*, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, mono - and diglycerides of palmitic and stearic acids esterified with citric acid, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein sources: dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat gluten *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
WetMeat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, oils and fats, various sugars.