Pet Prescription.co.uk delivery
|0 - 2.0kgs
||£2.99 or free over £39.00
||£5.99 or free over £75.00
Please contact us for any deliveries over 2kg to a highlands & islands address.
Please note that we will not ship any prescription medication outside of the UK. For general sale items the delivery charge is calculated upon selecting your location on the delivery address page. This total will be shown at the top of the page.
We recommend upgrading the delivery service to Special Delivery Next Day if your order is urgent (or to Express 24 if your order includes heavy items (over 2kg in total). You will be given this upgrade option at the shopping cart. This service must be ordered before 12pm and please call to confirm your selected product is in stock to dispatch the same day. This upgrade requires a signature on delivery.
Standard Delivery Method Guidelines
- Orders under 4kgs and under the value of £150 are sent 1st Class Royal Mail.
- Fridge items are sent via courier on a nex day service in insulated packaging.
- All food orders or Heavy Items (>4kgs) are sent by Parcel Force 48.
- All orders under 2kg valued over £150 will be sent by special next day delivery (Items weighing over 2kg which will be sent via courier).
- The delivery method is entirely at our discretion unless you choose to upgrade.
- We rely on third parties to deliver according to the guidelines they offer.
- Tracking numbers for orders sent with courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery can be supplied on request.
- Delivery charges are shown in your shopping cart. We suggest ordering multiple items to maximise savings on delivery charges.
- Delivery surcharges may apply for certain areas of the UK (Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Northern Ireland).
- Delivery of non-prescription items to outside of the UK are calculated based on the total weight of the items being ordered and the country of destination.
- Postal upgrade prices can be viewed and selected at the shopping cart.
- Orders are subject to a minimum order value of £5.00, excluding delivery
- All prescription orders are dispatched within 2 working days of receiving a written prescription.
- All orders not containing prescription medicines should be dispatched within 2 working days of the order being placed.
- All orders should arrive within 7 working days of receipt of the order or receipt of a written prescription.
- Orders are not dispatched at weekends or Bank Holidays.
- If an item is out of stock you will be notified of the delay and advised when to expect delivery. If the delay is unacceptable you will be given the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Please ensure somebody is present to sign for your order if required.
If you wish to return an item, then please see the Returns Policy in the Terms and Conditions of Sale and then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
For further information on Delivery please email email@example.com or telephone 01473 222392 (Mon - Fri 8:30 - 18:00)