Milprazon Small Dogs 2.5mg/25mg
Delivery See details
For orders over £39 postage is free. For orders under £39 we charge £2.99.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail First Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you get your courier order as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible on normal working days.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Milprazon Small Dogs and Puppies 2.5mg/25mg
Milprazon tablets for dogs: treatment of mixed infections by adult cestodes and nematodes of the following species:
- Cestodes: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp., Echinococcus spp., Mesocestoides spp.
- Nematodes: Ancylostoma caninum, Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina, Trichuris vulpis, Crenosoma vulpis (Reduction of the level of infection), Angiostrongylus vasorum (Reduction of the level of infection by immature adult (L5) and adult parasite stages; see specific treatment and disease prevention schedules under section 4.9 Amounts to be administered and administration route), Thelazia callipaeda (see specific treatment schedule under section 4.9 Amounts to be administered and administration route)
The product can also be used in the prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis) if concomitant treatment against cestodes is indicated
It is available as a single tablet or in packs of 48 tablets.
Suitable for dogs 1 - 5kg
Ordering prescription medication is easy
Follow these simple steps
- Get a prescription from your vet
- Place your order with us
- Add a prescription and tell us about your pet.
- Our vets will double check your order & your order is dispatched right away