Hill's W/D Digestive/Weight/Diabetes Management Prescription Diet Cat Food
Delivery See details
For orders over £39 postage is free. For orders under £39 we charge £2.99.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail First Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you get your courier order as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched as soon as possible on a normal working day.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
- Feeding Guide
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is dietetic pet food for the regulation of glucose supply (Diabetes mellitus) in adult cats. It's uniquely formulated to benefit your cat on multiple levels: urinary health, digestive health, blood sugar management and weight management. This food has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
- Diabetes in normal weight or mildly overweight cats.
- Colitis (acute or chronic). Constipation (motility present).
- Fibre responsive enteropathies (large bowel diarrhoea).
- Struvite uroliths, reduce recurrence.
- Weight maintenance (obese, prone or post weight loss)
Not Recommended for:
- Growing kittens.
- pregnant or nursing cats.
- Patients with concurrent use of urinary acidifiers, debilitation, dehydration, kidney disease or underweight.
- Dry 1.5kg and 5kg
- Wet 24 x 156g
- Low in calories and fat to help maintain your cat's ideal weight.
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger, discourage begging and help regulate bowel movements.
- Contains high levels of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
Dry Old FormulaMeat and animal derivatives (chicken 20%), cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals. Carbohydrate sources: Maize, brewers; rice.
Dry New FormulaCereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 9%), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, minerals. Carbohydrate sources: Wheat, maize, barley, oats.
Wet Low FatPork, cellulose, chicken ( 4%), maize starch, minerals, soybean oil, vitamins and trace elements.
Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet food. Before use ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. If unsure, ask your veterinarian. Fresh water should be available at all times. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.