Hill's T/D Dental Care Prescription Diet Cat Food
Delivery See details
- Product Details
- Feeding Guide
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Cat Food is clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup and clean up to the gum line. To remove bacteria the kibble contains an exclusive matrix of fibres which act like a toothbrush to scrub the tooth. To promote healthy gums and teeth the large kibble size, shape and texture cleans the teeth to the gum line. Exclusive feeding of Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Cat Dry Food has been shown to be more effective than toothbrushing, due to the fact that only a few cat owners brush their cats' teeth regularly.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet t/d clinical nutrition to promote healthy gums and teeth and support your cat's overall health. Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Cat Food is accepted nutrition for the reduction in buildup of plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*.
- Periodontal disease.
- Oral malodour, tartar, plaque, stain management
Not Recommended for:
- Growing kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
- Patients with severe periodontal disease without appropriate periodontal assessment and therapy.
- Patients with concurrent use of urinary acidifiers.
- Dry 1.5kg and 5kg
- Clinically proven to help reduce the build-up of tartar, plaque and stains.
- Contains aligned fibres in a special fibre matrix that helps wipe the teeth when the kibble passes through.
- Promotes healthy gums by cleaning up to the gum line.
- Vital nutrition for your cat's daily health & immune system support.
- Unique kibble size, shape & texture helps clean to the gum line.
- Complete & balanced nutrition with clinically proven antioxidants.
DryCereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 19%), vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals.
Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet food. Before use ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. If unsure, ask your veterinarian. Fresh water should be available at all times. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.