Hill's S/D Urinary Dissolution Prescription Diet Cat Food
Delivery See details
- Product Details
- Feeding Guide
Collections of mineral crystals that combine in the urinary tract are bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet s/d clinical nutrition to support your cat's urinary health. S/d is clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 6 days (average 13 days). This dry food with chicken has an irresistible taste.
- Struvite dissolution
Not Recommended for:
- Growing kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
- Patients with concurrent use of urinary acidifiers, non-struvite urolithiasis, kidney disease, hypokalemia, or metabolic acidosis.
- Long-term feeding (more than 6 months) without monitoring acid base status (because of urine acidifying properties).
- Dry 1.5kg and 5kg
- Wet Cans 24 x 156g
- Targets an acid urinary pH to help increase the solubility of struvite.
- Quickly dissolves struvite stones and lowers risk for struvite urethral plugs.
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels.
- Low phosphorus & magnesium levels.
- Antioxidants help support a healthy immune system.
- Not suitable for long-term feeding.
DryCereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 18%), oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals.
Wet CanPork, animal fat, brewer's rice, maize starch, minerals, maize, cellulose, taurine, vitamins and trace elements.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet food. Before use ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. If unsure, ask your veterinarian. Fresh water should be available at all times. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.