Baytril 2.5% oral solution is for the use in calves and exotic animals. Baytril solution treats infections of the alimentary and respiratory tracts of bacterial origin. Baytril oral solution 2.5% contains 25mg/ml of enrofloxacin and 14mg/ml of benzyl alcohol.
Safety Precautions & Special Instructions
- Use gloves when handling this product
- Wash any skin or eyes immediately with water if any product gets on your skin
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst using this product.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in a dry place
- Once open use within 28 days.
1st class 2-3 working days
International orders up to 7 working days
for items ordered before 12pm